Our Mission and its website was Launched by Honourable Shri M Venkaiah Naidu Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Information & Broadcasting.
Continuing our efforts to meet new bloggers and be part of this skilful community, we’re planning an All-India Road Trip.
We’re calling it “All India Digital Skill Mission!”
We will be starting from Kashmir, travelling all the way to Kanyakumari, covering all the West side states. From there, we’ll be travelling towards the North-East states. And, finally concluding this prolonged journey at India Gate, Delhi.
We’re calling it a Mission, as we will be meeting Thousands of Bloggers, newbies in the field, and also the aspirants who are still figuring out a way to enter and pick it as a career.
Other than the blogging and related topics, we’ll also be helping the countrymen to learn about Digitalisation and various programmes run by the Government of India. This will all help them to get on board with the Internet-powered programmes like Digital India and Skill India.
All the events during the tour will be FREE of cost, and we will do our best to meet everyone interested and share the best from our knowledge and experience.
We will also be touching hundreds of village schools, ITIs, IITs, IIMs, and other education institutes on our way, and will make sure our knowledge reaches more young minds.
The sole purpose of this mission is to,
1. Let more people in India know the benefits of Digitalisation and Cashless Economy
2. Young minds to know about blogging and digital marketing
3. How and why to pick blogging and digital marketing as a career.
4. Entrepreneur, Freelancer, and other exciting Internet-based
5. To explore 50+ major cities in our Incredible Country.
6. To explore 100+ villages and towns to reach each and every corner to enlighten the lamp of Digital India.
7. To meet thousands of bloggers who are already part of this big community.
Most importantly, to provide a platform to everyone which can be used for #GivingBackToCommunity
We’ll commence the Mission on January 15, 2017, from Kashmir (Srinagar).
A detailed route is already planned and here is a Map of the same – https://goo.gl/XoUYdF
We will be needing your wishes and support to make this tour a success. Check our Schedule of complete tour.